Uber has released a list that’s changing lives on Twitter. They release a yearly “Lost & Found Index” that helps Uber users to be aware of patterns they might not realize — like what days and times they’re most likely to forget things in the car. It’s a fun and helpful bit of data… but this year, you guys. Let’s just say 2019 came hard with the weirdness.
The index covered the most commonly forgotten items, the most forgetful cities, the days you’re most likely to leave items behind, and even the hours during which most things get left. The list even laid out which items you’re most likely to forget on which day (Saturday, it’s phones; Sunday, it’s cakes — and we kind of feel like that says a lot about us as people.)
The part of the index that really got people talking, though, was the list of the 50 most unique items left behind. There’s a fish head, a Lego championship wrestling belt, a full set of gold teeth, and a chihuahua — and that’s just in the first half of the list!
This list is intense, fam.
The 50 Most Unique Lost Items
- 8 week old coffee-colored Chihuahua
- Black faux fur neck cuff in a size large
- A photo of a New Years kiss
- 6 chicken tenders from 7 Eleven
- A black and white tuxedo for a small dog
- Full set of 18k gold teeth
- Professional grade hula hoop
- Salmon head
- Medium sized medical marijuana pipe
- Birth certificate and social security card
- Star Wars skateboard
- Very important headband with peacock feathers
- A propane tank
- A tray of eggs
- White leather snakeskin Louboutin heels
- Lego championship wrestling belt
- A pack of hair and a brown brush shaped like a foot
- Ed Sheeran concert tank top
- Breast pump with breast milk
- Two packs of Italian sausage and a Thanksgiving ham
- A shopping cart
- Ancestry kit
- Lotion and beard oil
- Silver & peach colored Venetian masquerade mask
- Small handmade cat puppet
- Babe Ruth signed baseball
- White gold wedding band with diamonds
- McDonald’s visor and a large fries
- Harry Potter Magic Wand
- A special pizza costume
- A bird
- Red pouch with hammock inside that says “hang loose”
- Cheer skirt with a lion head
- Yeezy boost 350 butters
- A mannequin
- Two pieces of my ever-so-special white wedding cake
- A fog machine
- Japanese style mandolin
- Full fish tank with fish and water
- An Elvis cape with a few jewels on it
- One Gucci flip flop
- Red Lobster takeout
- Limited edition Chance the Rapper Starbucks gift card
- 5×7 prom picture of me and my husband
- 10 lbs pulled pork and 10 lbs pulled chicken
- Rose gold Kim Kardashian lumee case
- A piece of parchment paper with sap on it
- Deer antlers and a welding helmet
- My dirty laundry
- A small plush toy of a cat eating a pizza slice
When the list hit Twitter, people went ham! Like the Thanksgiving ham in #20.
Some of these sound like a bonus! Please leave ham in my car. pic.twitter.com/nOgM9KlaPN
— 𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝔂 (@kristykcasey) March 5, 2019
Uber has released a list of the items people most often leave behind.
Unsurprisingly, phones, wallets and keys round out the top three.
But the strangest stuff people forgot?
A black whip, glass eyes and gold teeth. pic.twitter.com/kvgqqxxrue
— Amanda Wawryk (@AmandaWawryk) March 5, 2019
I’d like to see the LEGO wrestling belt
— Texas Y’all (@dbishop1976) March 5, 2019
Fun with data! Some unique items left in an Uber: Limited edition Chance the Rapper Starbucks gift card, fog machine, a salmon head, Full set of 18k gold teeth. https://t.co/7vJ0HDCvgC
— Melody Chalaban (@melodychalaban) March 5, 2019
"A black and white tuxedo for a small dog"
— Stephanie Allen (@stephanieallenn) March 5, 2019
— Robin Harper (@harpersbazaar) March 5, 2019
(one) gucci flip flop
— 𝐠𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧 (@softforirwin) March 5, 2019
— David Simanoff (@dsimanoff) March 5, 2019
So … um … if you somehow lost 20 pounds of shredded meats last year, turns out you left it in the Uber. What’s the strangest thing you’ve left behind or had someone leave behind in your car?